Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Google. We use Google Analytics cookies and Google Tag Manager to analyze our Services. and opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use Google cookies to serve ads based on a LPM User’s prior visits to LPM. You can learn more about these cookies here and disable these cookies via Google’s Ads Settings or Ad Settings for mobile apps.
- Log data. When you visit the Site, whether as a Member or a non-registered user just browsing (any of these, a “LPM User”), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Service and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor our Site to our visitors’ needs.
The Site is not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us via the information provided in the “How to Contact Us” section, below. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Links to Other Websites
LPM is very concerned with safeguarding your Personal Information. When you enter particularly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or reservation forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site and Services, you can contact us. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on the Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to LPM. Safeguarding Personal Information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your LPM Account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited email or telephone communication.
We take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of Services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrolment with our Services, the impact on the Services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
Your Rights and Choices
- Marketing opt-out. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
- Changing or deleting information. All Members may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by contacting us at email@example.com or editing the relevant part of their profile. If you would like us to cancel your LPM Account, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation or a legitimate business reason to retain the information contained in your LPM Account.
- Opt out from cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may be able to change the settings of your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you set your browser to reject cookies, parts of our website may not work for you.
- European privacy rights. If you are located in the EEA or Switzerland, you are entitled to reach out to us via the contact details in this Policy and ask us for an overview of your Personal Information or ask for a copy. In addition, you may request us to update and correct inaccuracies, delete your Personal Information, restrict processing of your Personal Information, or exercise your right to data portability and to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. In some cases, you may object to the processing of your Personal Information and where we have asked you for your consent to process your Personal Information, you can withdraw it at any time. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. We always enjoy hearing from you and appreciate your business. Should you nonetheless have unresolved concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your residence, place of work or where the incident took place.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
How to Contact Us
For privacy queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.